Data protection conditions and consent on data use at Belle & Fleurelle
1. Responsible authority
Responsible body for gathering, processing and use of your personal data as defined by the German data protection act, is:
Illuminate Cosmetics GmbH
Nymphenburger Str. 32
2. Gathering, processing and use of personal data
Protecting your personal information is important to us. To visit our online-shop belle-fleurelle.com, you do not need to specify data. We only store anonymous access data without personal reference, such as the name of your internet service provider, the page from which you visit us or the name of the requested file. For data collection, cookies can be used here, which, however, also collect and save data in anonymous or pseudonymous form and do not allow any conclusion on your person.
We only collect personal data if you submit optional information during the ordering process ,when opening an account, or registering for our newsletter. We only use the collected data for the implementation of the contract. Once the contract management has been completed, your data will be blocked and deleted. unless you do not agree explicitely to make use of the data above all. When you sign up with your email address to receive our monthly newsletter, we use your e-mail address for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe, which is always possible. When participating in sweepstakes , we use your data for the purpose of winning notification and advertising of our offers. Detailed informations can then be found in our guidelines for each lottery. In addition, your data will be used for market and opinion research. Of course, we only use those anonymous for statistical purposes and only for the Illuminate Cosmetics GmbH. All of your survey responses will never be communicated to third parties.
I agree that Illuminate Cosmetics GmbH processes and uses my personal data for own purposes of market research.
3. Data security
Your personal data is safe with us! We use the certification authority thawte SSL123. Here you can check the security:
Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
4. Information and withdrawal
Information about your stored data is given to you for free at any time without giving any reason. You can always lock, correct or delete your collected data. You can at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Therefore please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) For the implementation of sales contracts (development, conclusion, settlement, warranties and reversal) for our services, technical administration, marketing purposes and ensuring the existing correspondence between you and us, we collect personal data for the order process as well as for opening an account which specifically include: name, contact information, payment information, email, phone number. In principle, a transfer of your data to several companies can be carried out, to the extent necessary for the execution of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) A transfer to our shipping company shall always be for the purpose of delivery. The disclosure includes only those data that are necessary for delivering the goods.
b) If payment services for the payment transaction are used (eg. Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.), your data will be passed on to the used payment intermediaries. This also applies to the credit institutions responsible for the execution of the payments.
c) In the case of payment problems all overdue accounts can be passed to a collection agency. In addition, information can be sent to credit bureaus. The disclosure of the personal data necessary for this purpose depends on the reply to the SOLVENCY.
The transferred data may be used by service providers for the sole purpose of its disclosure.
(2) In addition, your personal data is not shared with third parties, unless if we are not obligated by law or you have given us an appropriate consent.
(3) Personal information that you provide us to process order transactions can be stored due to commercial and tax reasons up to 10 years.
(4) Your personal information is safe with us! We use the certificate SSL123 of the certification authority thawte, which transfers your data securely to us.
(5) You receive free information about your stored data any time without giving reasons. You can always lock, correct or delete your with us collected data. You can withdraw at any time, the given consent for data collection and use, without giving reasons. Please contact email@example.com
(6) Without the consent of the customer, Illuminate Cosmetics GmbH will not use data of the customer for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
Scroll To Top